Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Loading ResultMath Template in Hyperview

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEOSOULUS

Mechanical
May 13, 2012
PK
Note the following:
1) I carried out a frequency response Analysis SOL 111 and got the results in ".op2" format.
2) I tried to implement tutorial HMath-5000 so i defined a function in Hypermath and saved it as ".hml".
3) To register the above function i wrote a script in a simple "post_rmath.mvw" file. (given at the end of this post)
4) I registered post_rmath.mvw and loaded it in hyperview. Then i applied the same function "" to my structure model.
5) When i generate contour for the above function i get the following error:
"This ResultMath Template is designed to be used for advanced use-cases and for full functionality requires a certain set of datatypes which are note available in provided files"

Can anyone help me in this regard? I have not registered any result template in post_rmath.mvw file. As far as i think this error is due to the usage of wrong result template.

SCRIPT FOR STEP 3- post_rmath.mvw is given below:

*Id("HyperStudy v12.0")
*BeginDefaults()
{rmath_template_dir = getenv("ALTAIR_HOME") + "/io/result_readers/rmxml"}
*BeginGraphicDefaults()

*RegisterResultMathPlugin(Brittle_Calcs, "Brittle failure theory", HYPERMATH, "<your_location>/HyperMath_Brittle.hml", SCALAR, ELEM, "", "Hml_BrittleMatFailureTheory", "")

*RegisterResultMathTemplate("Standard", {rmath_template_dir + "/standard.xml"})
*RegisterResultMathTemplate("Advanced", {rmath_template_dir + "/advanced.xml"})
*RegisterResultMathTemplate("NVH", {rmath_template_dir + "/nvh.xml"})
*RegisterResultMathTemplate("Composite", {rmath_template_dir + "/composite.xml"})
*DefaultResultMathTemplate("Standard")
*ResultMathState("On")

*EndGraphicDefaults()
*EndDefaults()

Regards

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I altered the above script to the following:

*Id("HyperStudy v12.0")
*BeginDefaults()

*BeginGraphicDefaults()

*RegisterResultMathPlugin(Brittle_Calcs, "Brittle failure theory", HYPERMATH, "<your_location>/HyperMath_Brittle.hml", SCALAR, ELEM, "", "Hml_BrittleMatFailureTheory", "")

*EndGraphicDefaults()
*EndDefaults()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back