Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

MacDonalds Playplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

efsinc

Structural
Jun 1, 2008
US
I have been asked to investigate this structure by an HVAC installation contractor presumably for a roof mounted HVAC replacement. The told me is is called a "Fullerton style pre engineered steel playplace", and, obviously, for MacDonalds. My searches have yielded no information or history on the system.

Has anyone heard of or worked with this system, and perhaps be able to provide me with inside or guide me to some technical information?

Thank you.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I have done some work on the McDonald projects in the passed and the little time I have worked on them I have not once ran into a pre engineered McDonald building. The play place buildings are not a popular building type anymore. But the ones I have ran into were just Steel roof joists with sloping top chords. Ask for as built drawings that will be your best bet.

Rweave, Thank you. That is exactly what I found upon my site visit. And you helped me be fully prepared and look good to my client!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back