Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Magazine Article About PEinc's Civil / Construction Engineering Business 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlideRuleEra

Structural
Jun 2, 2003
US
Engineering-Tips member PEinc is one of the top contributors in Geotechnical and other forums. It's easy to see why after reading the linked article that is published in the current issue of PileDriver Magazine. He founded this business about 30 years ago and has a portfolio of impressive projects.

Here is the link to the article.

Also, here is a link to more information on the 90' diameter, 40' deep (30' to top of rock + 10' excavation into rock) self-supporting circular cofferdam pictured in the article that was designed by his company.

1-600_edjvvm.png

2-600_sl1sof.jpg

Ditto, from here... a great article... Kudos to PEinc and thanks to SRE...

-----*****-----
So strange to see the singularity approaching while the entire planet is rapidly turning into a hellscape. -John Coates

-Dik

Congratulations on a great career, doing good work, and doing it with family. Good work brings more work. My partner was a Mole and I went to many dinners at the NY Hilton and also the Moles summer event and possibly we were there together. I would have loved to talk to you. I enjoy your insight in eng-tips.

Nice to have acknowledgment of your good work, PEinc. And thanks for your contributions here.

Nice find SRE. Congrats PEinc on all of your success! You're a tremendous asset to the engineering community.

PEinc. - holiday is coming at the end of the month - Thailand for 3 weeks including a few days seeing our daughter who is also coming to Thailand for a wedding of her friend. Christmas and New Year - WORKING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back