Merry Christmas 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dik

Structural
Apr 13, 2001
CA
image_vdo9au.png

Rather than think climate change and the corona virus as science, think of it as the wrath of God. Feel any better?

-Dik

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

... I thought you said emotions... and started to tear up...

Rather than think climate change and the corona virus as science, think of it as the wrath of God. Feel any better?

-Dik

@BART: Reminds me of the song, "Chipmunks Roasting on an Open Fire..."

A Merry Christmas to you and your family and a safe and happy New Year...

-Dik

either... same peaceful result...

-Dik

Hoar frost... taken last winter out behind the house... not sure if I used my Sony a6000 or my Huawei P30 Pro... both take great shots and are small... the former being a real camera.

-Dik

In the early-mid 40"s my father had an M-1 rifle that may have produced the same result. Unfortunately, he died when I was young; never got the chance to ask him. Perhaps that's a good thing.

Believe me, shooting with M1 is no fun. If your posture is incorrect, the force of recoil might put you in bed for a few days :)

I wasn't a gun owner, but in the military service. When the M-16 finally arrived, it is a toy compared to M1. So enjoyable. We used to joking, with M1 you can see the bullet walking in front of you, and path of the downward projectile :) Not with M-16 though.

and to you, too...

-Dik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back