Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Missing .DLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

werks

Mechanical
May 2, 2001
US
Need help. I went to save a file as a JPEG but got the following message: "The specified module could not be found. Could not load Solidworks DLL: sldjpegu.dll". I figured that a file was corrupt so I did a repair on the software. All went well but I still get the error. I'm stumped; any tips?

SW '04 SP 3.0
WIN NT 4.0 SP 6.0

Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I am running Windows 2000 and could not find sldjpegu.dll. Call your VAR he will be able to answer this one.
You will hear it sooner or later, “Lose the Win NT 4.0”. SolidWorks 2005 Not supported

Supported Operating Systems
SolidWorks 2003 SolidWorks 2004 SolidWorks 2005
Windows XP Professional Windows XP Professional Windows XP Professional
Windows 2000 Professional Windows 2000 Professional Windows 2000 Professional
Windows NT 4.0 Windows NT 4.0 Not supported
Windows ME Windows ME Not supported
Windows 98 SE Not supported Not supported

Bradley

Thanks guys for the tips. Scott, I tried your FAQ but had no luck. Bradley, thanks; I was aware that on the next release NT will no longer be supported. Thanks again guys. All your help is definitely appreciated.

Thanks Scott. I will do that. One question: after I re-install SW will I have to install the service packs chronologically or can I go directly to SP 4? I am currently @ SP 3.0 Again, thanks for your valuable help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back