Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Models revert back to prior iterations

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxxismudder

Agricultural
Nov 14, 2007
US
Is anyone experiencing assembly files reverting back to a prior iteration? We are running PDMLink 8.0 with WF3 M110. So far 12 individual users have experienced and continue to experience assemblies that revert back to a prior iteration. The assembly gets checked into commonspace with hard copies printed out before hand, at a later date, sometimes the very next day when the assembly is opened (not necessiary downloaded from commonspace) the assembly has reverted back to a prior iteration with all of the newely added components replaced with the old ones.

This has happened to 12 different users all working on totally different assemblies that are in no way associated with one another.

Thanks,

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Can you check if all of these person checked in from an inactive workspace? We did a small test and as you said the data gets checked in raising the iteration number, but all it does checks in the data as if it was never modified. I have asked this to our resellers and so far no answers.

Joe Borg

I wish the answer was that simple, all 12 individuals were wrking from an active WS. I wish it was as simple as operator error but it isn't. I have read on other boards of similar activity, so it looks like it's not just us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back