Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mokveld Control Valves

Status
Not open for further replies.

facal

Mechanical
Aug 3, 2006
VE
Hi sorry Again for my English.

There is anybody whit another technical informatión about Mokveld Control Valves, like Construcctión Material for the trim,and maintennance brochures ????....

What material normally the trim are?

The only infromatión I Have is here:

Not too much !

Thanks!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi Facal,

We use quite a lot of valves from Mokveld (especially for severe service/large bore). In Norway the material standards are: low temperature steel, duplex, superduplex and inconel, but I believe that they can supply more material types. Both for valve bodies as for internals.

I do have more information like brochures / manuals, but their sales office should be able to help you better. In case you like me to send you the info, just let me know.

Gr.
Terje

Attn: facal.

For more information contact their Houston office at 281 599 3777 that office handles the Western hemisphere.
materials can be anywhere from carbon steel A216 WCC to titanium. These are by far the longest lasting valves for severe service. maintenance is very low to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back