Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Mold Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

sormane

Mechanical
Oct 29, 2003
BR
I need to lear the Mold Wizard without training! Somebady could help me to find a literature about this theme?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Like any software tool, especially one that is as powerfull as UG and moldwizard, you need some form of training. It is unreasonable and unfair to assume you should learn it on your own, while still being productive at your job. If you weigh the cost of your time struggling with a tool for months or even years, vs the seemingly steep price of training, you will be quick to find that training wil be in your best ineterst.
That being said, the first place I would look is the UG Docs for Moldwizard. They seem to be well written, and easily understood. Also check out CAST, the UG supplied tutorial. I think there is a MoldWizard module. And lastly, contact a training organization, such as EDS - more expensive and less flexible, but more structured, or a commercial trainer like CadPo ( or Design Visionaries ( - less expensive & more flexible but less structured.

-Derek
DL Engineering Services

specializing in CAD Design Consultation Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back