Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

mollier h-x chart with exergy

Status
Not open for further replies.

zdej

Mechanical
Jun 23, 2013
SI
hello

i need to draw specific exergy lines in psychrometric chart. does anyone has any idea how could i do it, and with which programs? i do not know a lot about programming to be honest...

BR,
zdej

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Seems to be pretty popular now:

TTFN
faq731-376
7ofakss

Need help writing a question or understanding a reply? forum1529

Two comments on this:

First is: zdej, you've posted four times over the last few months about this exergy analysis and your heat exchanger, starting in June and continuing on through September. Maybe you would get more assistance if you described your issue all at once, instead of in bits and drabs.

Second, while no one directly answered your question, IRStuff provided some good links. The first one looks like it might at least have some useful information. However, to directly answer your question, I have no idea what computer program could be used. It kind of depends what you have available and somewhat depends on the answer to what are you trying to do.

Want to know the do's and don'ts of Eng-Tips? Read FAQ731-376.
English not your native language? Looking for some help in getting your question across to others or understanding their answers? Go to forum1529.

"Availability" is what I am use to, yet the term exergy in not defined or mentioned in my references and obviously in my "60's" textbooks.

I guess it will be either availability or exergy depending who is (are) the author(s) and from which country(ies) the author(s) originate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back