Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Moving component using 3D space mouse in NX12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suncad

Mechanical
Oct 30, 2013
FR
Hello,
As asked previously in thread561-408843, I would like to know if anyone as information about the ability to move a component in NX12 assembly application, using the space mouse (3Dconnexion space mouse pro in my case). I used this feature in other CAD softwares, for some particular purposes it is very helpful, especially for manually prepositioning.

thanks,

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

as noted in the linked thread, we did not manage to get it working last time.
is have not seen it working since either.

What you should do, is ask GTAC for this, and as reference mention that other thread.
I know i have tried it back then and i can probably still find that Unigraphics V17 guide that i mentioned .

Regards,
Tomas

Ok thank you, at least I know now there's probably nothing new since last topic was closed.
Actually I cannot open GTAC ticket: we do not have first-level support with Siemens because of our 3rd party distributor. And unfortunately I will not ask our distributor either because it has a lot of more important stuff to deal with (mainly due to some lack of competence, in my opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back