Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

NC FOCUS CHECK 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladz21

Computer
Feb 17, 2016
SA
guy, quick question, its been such a long time since I did this and very rare, I forgot how to do this NC Focus Check,
the linear cut from the sheet start at 5.00 and end at 15.00 then I found that the Focal at 12.00 is the best cut, after doing so what's next? how can I input the number so that I can have this focal point?

thank you

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

If you use 5nc focus function then enter the values 12.00 in the AIVSetting page in the related lens focus (2.5", 3.75". 5", 7.5", 10") you can set them all up if you wish)

If you don't use the 5NC focus function then you set the 12.00 value in the parameter page under focus base position.
cheers

hi ausman ,
what is the 5NC focus function? I always change my focal point value in the AIVsettings page and didn't know I was using the 5NC focus function
Thank you!

It the ability to use each of the 5 focal different setting in the AIVsetting page.
If the function is on, the control will use 1 of the 5 values depending on which head number you have selected in the cutting data page(top right, 1,2,3,4,5)

If the function is off then the AIV focal point values won't actually do anything.
The only thing that will change the focus would be the focus base position in the parameter page or changing the focus in cutting data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back