Status
Not open for further replies.

PGP_1967

Industrial
Oct 11, 2016
IN
Hi Members,
Here is a Situation,
We have one AMADA FO 3015 machine .....its a 2nd hand machine purchased from dealer in UK ....around six months back. we were not able to commission the machine due to several reasons. Most of them are now resolved....except one

The NC Gas controller system. we find that the whole system is not working properly ...and we have no support from the dealer. Its a European system...and there is no reference of same in the supplied Part List as well. Even AMADA...is not willing ( or not able ) to support. So we do not know the part nos ...if at all we need to replace certain components.
We Tried following,
) On the Very first time ...when we ran the Gas Flow check program ...The GAS ( Oxygen ) ....started flowing for 3-4 seconds.....and we got alarm " 2160 : ASSIST GAS PRESSURE BELOW MINIMUM." ...so we checked the Cylinder pressure...it was a new cylinder ...and Secondary pressure was above 5 Bar.
Then we checked the whole gas line , all joints...couplings...all were in good condition.
we shifted to Air and once again checked the Gas flow ....but same alarm...
we checked for some connection issues with the board, valves sensor etc. connections were good and intact. No clogging found anywhere....

then we ....disabled the gas detection K15.5 bit ...and checked the gas started flowing....but then ... the pressure indicator was also found faulty....was not showing any pressure...( may be because of the faulty pressure transducer..or whatever.)

however .....we managed to take cutting trials in the same condition ( GAS Uncontrolled ) eventually the cutting results were not good.

So we put a manual regulator ...after the main Gas manifold....and tried adjusting the pressure there....

This worked ...but the problem is we have to cut in only one condition either E1,... E2 ....E3.....as the gas adjustment for every step is not possible....

I would like to request if any one knows or have source for the parts or whole NC GAS Controller ( Controller PCB, Sensor , NC Regulator , Indicator etc) ...and let us know ...if we can change the whole NC Gas controller system to a suitable newer system....

i am attaching the Diagrams & Pictures for ref. ....if at all any more info ...pls. get back

Kindly let us know ..the options that we have.

thanks..

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I will try to help but I have a lot of work the next couple days. Please be patient.

I should be able to get part numbers for you but they are from Amada America, would that help?

Hi Laserninja,
Thanks for your response.
i think the connection between NC Gas controller card and NC Mother board is exactly same for DOM / EXP / EU models. The actual NC gas controller differs in EU model.
I don't think there should be any problem...to retrofit the Std. NC Gas Regulator / Controller / Pressure Sensor to EU Machine....unless there is some catch in Keep Relay or some parameter.

Your experience & expertise is this field unquestionable ....so suggest me workable solution.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back