Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenalex

Electrical
Mar 8, 2005
AG
I have justa BSc in Computer Science and Electronics with Lower Second Class honours at the University of the West Indies, in January 2005. What are the names of some Universities that would accept me for with my current qualifications to do Masters degree (MSc) in a field that is electronics and communications oriented . What are some Masters programs i could be qualified to do base on my current qualifications.

This is a list of the course that i did:
Circuit Analysis, Digital Electronics, Microprocessors, Circuit Simulation, Discrete Device Electronics, Control and Instrumentation, Digital Signal Processing, Microcomputers and Control, Digital Communications, Calculus

Computer Programming, Discrete Mathematics, Information Structures, Computer Architecture, Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming, Database Management Systems

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Please contact the Illinois Institute of Technology 3300 South Federal Street, Chicago, IL 60616 Tel 312.567.3000
Office of Graduate Admission 3300 South Federal Street, Main Building Room 301A, Chicago, IL 60616
Tel 312.567.3020 Fax 312.567.3138
well before Aug. 8.

I wish you well!
John Solar

If you don't mind coming over to England, the best university for what you have in mind would be Southampton. Its where all the communications and electronics engineering officers for the Royal Navy are trained.

hi,

I suggest you talk to your former professor, the ones that you know, since they have projects and you can from there.

wali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back