Need to learn NX Nastran 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tejras

Mechanical
Jun 16, 2013
IN
Hello people,

We are working on design of a electric scooter, and my job is to do 3D modeling and analysis of the whole vehicle. we've design of all the components and I've made 3D model of all the parts but the problem arising now is with the finite element analysis of that whole model. The assembly analysis, component analysis (further the static, linear, non-linear, vibration analysis e.t.c)

Now my question is:
ultimately I want analyse every small details from CAE to bring each component in sync to another component so that whole vehicle has been optimized.

or I want to learn the whole CAE (Nastran) package to perform that task on professional level. Knowledge in part is also accepted :D

I'll be thankful if I could be able to do that professionally with your help.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Dear Tejras,

In complex models such as you comment, usually is simulated an equivalent model. What I recomend to you is start with something basic (for example the chassis), and making simplifications. Everything this depends on what do you want to analyze. I recomend to you to read and study the finite element method on a practical way (see Also if this is your first analysis with finite element, I recomend to you an easier software such as SolidWorks or NASTRANinCAD to familiarize with concepts.
Regards,
Juan José

hey 3JC

well, I am already aware of the FEA, its concept of meshing and boundary conditions. But that only with single structure and its linear static analysis.
I wanted to get my hands on analyzing the assembly for non-linear and dynamic problems. and I haven't found any material for such problems.

Hope you could help me on this further

Regards
Tejras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back