Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New fuse characteristics in DIgSILENT PowerFactory,looking for data..which fuses do you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigsiPF

Electrical
Apr 29, 2014
IT
I should add inside the DIgSILENT PowerFactory database the fuse characteristics (i.e. min melt and max clear) of the more used MV & LV fuses (any manufacturer).
My boss suggested to start with the Siemens fuses but I know that any other manufacturer like ABB, Schneider will be welcome.
I'm looking for sets of points, each of them is defined by a current and a time value, which should allow to draw the fuse characteristics.
I was looking to the Siemens SIMARIS software and it look like that it could be possible to extract the info stored in its internal database even if no command is available for this purpose in the program interface. Of course I would prefer to get the data directly from Siemens in a more conventional way.
I've also contacted ABB but without too much success up to now.
If anybody has data regarding fuses which he would see inside PowerFactory he can write to me sending the data and I will be very happy to add such data in the program.
Any other idea/suggestion/tip is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back