Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Member Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyon1

Electrical
Jul 26, 2005
US
Hi,

I'm a new member. A little info about me:

I write books on CM and teach CM seminars (US and Canada, mostly).

I promise not to try to sell any of this, here :)

I am, however, available to try to answer any questions on CM that you may have (and maybe learn something in the process).

Thanks,

Dave Lyon

Hello,

I send a thread regards my career change. I am right now, working as Product Configuration Engineer for a well known brand product and company. I just started with this company a month ago.

I am the chairman of the CCB, coordinator with Marketing/sales, supply chain and Development people.

This is a new opportunity for me and excited. I have twelve years experience in engineering design and project management. So, CM was part of the tools in my engineering functions, but in this opportunity is the major function and responsibility.

I have BSME and MSIE and looking forward to see what I can do to get certification or credentials for configuration Management for non-software engineering field or nor defense contractor product and industry, is there such a thing?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Lyon,

Interesting site. I just left there when I found this forum. Will be interested in sharing thoughts with you.

dilee52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back