new piper 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

okpiper

Industrial
Aug 3, 2005
US
hello,

I'm new at this trade and would greatly appreciate some information abouts books and websites to help me in the future. Thanks in advance

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

okpiper,
Suggest you jump ship as soon as possible and choose a more financially rewarding occupation or perhaps become a Project Engineer/Manager.

Hint ... If you do become a project engineer and/or manager, you will then be expected to find and fix mistakes made by all who follow, so you're on the correct path either way.

Stay out of "project" anything as a career. You will need to be a political animal to survive there. If you are one go into politics or some other organised crime activity.

As a piping engineer I was once asked if I was "rich". My answer was I was rich beyond my wildest dreams. I had a fulfilling career ,have met and worked with many fine engineers in the last forty years. You may never become a multi millionaire but material possessions are not the sole reason for being on this planet.

That said some site wortht visiting are:

good piping forum
this is for relief valve sizing
plastic materials
glass reinforced plastics
free techincal papers
This is for stainless steel
technical papers on slurries

There are many more

dsb123, This ship has just sailed for this company. I think I will ride once around the block to see what happens. Thanks for your input. Got a good laugh. Everyone else that replied to this thread, thanks for your info and time also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back