Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

New Processes are Needlessly Reducing the Recovery from Onshore Gas Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

zdas04

Mechanical
Jun 25, 2002
US
In forum1554 MVP members of eng-tips.com develop articles for publication on the Internet. This informal peer-review process has resulted in several articles being published thus far. Early indications make this seem to be an effective way to make information available to the engineering profession.

One of the articles was on my perspective processes used to control Oil & Gas operations. It was published today.

I would be very interested to participate in a discussion here about the article or the subject in general.

The article is available at: New Processes are Needlessly Reducing the Recovery from Onshore Gas Fields

Thank you to all of those who worked hard on this article to keep me more or less honest. I had a lot of help, but at the end of the day any errors and/or omissions are mine. I'll share the credit for the good stuff, but I own the mistakes.

David Simpson, PE
MuleShoe Engineering

In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual. —Galileo Galilei, Italian Physicist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back