Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NX 5 basic curves dialog window

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG541

Automotive
Jan 26, 2008
simple probably but annoying. I start NX 5, go to use basic curves, click on circle and my dialog window doesn't appear which gives me my x,y,z,dia,rad,etc...anyone have a clue how to get this secondary window to reappear. aside from my coffee being slightly weak this morning, this is the second thing that is pissing me off on this lovely monday morning.

cheers.

please JohnRBaker - come to my rescue

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Try going to...

Preferences -> User Interface -> Layout

...and in the 'Settings' section of the dialog, select the 'Reset Windows Position' button. If the 'Tracking Bar' appears, it probably indicates that for some reason it was off screen somewhere. Now this can happen if you're running dual screens or made some other change that effected the size or display area of your monitor.

John R. Baker, P.E.
Product 'Evangelist'
Product Design Solutions
Siemens PLM Software Inc.
Industry Sector
Cypress, CA

To an Engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

thanks john - don't know when that happened because i only use a single monitor. seemed to solve the issue when i opened the laptop, did a extend display, moved the tracking bar back to the primary, turned off extended display.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back