Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NX Check-mate / Inquire issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Lupercio

Automotive
Jun 21, 2021
US
Hello, newish here,
I have used this site for years to find answers to issues I cannot solve.
I currently run NX 1919, Teamcenter 11, along with Check-mate.
My issue is that I cannot get the file to organize correctly, to pass Check-mate.
The sticking point are objects labeled as type/subtype UF_route_corner_type/3
The "inquire" operator we have does not see these objects and I cannot see or select them to move them to any layer.
Any help will be appreciated.
I await the flurry of questions that I may or may not be able to answer.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

It could be a case of leftover internal objects that are no longer needed. I'd suggest starting with a part cleanup. Turn on all the options in the "moderate cleanup actions" and also the "delete unused objects" option in the "moderate delete actions" group; leave the other options off and run the cleanup. Save the file and re-run the check to see if it passes.

www.nxjournaling.com

Ran the Part Clean up as stated. Still the objects persist, they are the only objects on layer 1 currently.
My IT people were able to get the file to pass check mate, but I have yet to get an answer as to what they did to get the objects moved or removed.
The guy that contacted me said they moved them using Object Browser, yet when I tried that in a duplicated file it shows nothing on layer 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back