Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

nx or catia jop at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachell

Automotive
Apr 23, 2012
Hi
I can use catia and nx.How can I find online jop on net oversea?
I heard some people get data from net and draw for big companies at automotive sector.
REGARDS

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Never heard of any Automotive company putting their heighly secure Data on the net...
And "how" can you use Catia and NX?
Is that a licensed version of Nx or Catia, or do you think you can use a non official license and the data you send back to the Automotive companys without them checking this? Good luck of getting your money from them!

Don't think this is the good place of asking this question here.
There are some websites, where you can bid to some project, check Freelancer.com, but prices are very low, so much profit is doubfull.
And I do not think that the Automotive Sector is on it.

Best regards,

Pascal,

NX5.04+TC2007 (GM Toolkit) / NX7.5 native

Hi Pascall
tnx for reply.I work for automotive company and it has licence
for nx and catia and references with good car brands.
I heard some people get costumer from net too.
I don't think this is illegal.

I also work at home for an automotive supplier, using CATIA and NX. I think that the trouble you are likely to run into is with your primary employer. They are very likely to be upset with you doing outside work using the expensive software that they pay for. If you do go forward with this be sure that you have written consent from your employer or you will risk losing your primary job.

tnx reply my boss knows
I don't do anything illegal and that freelancer.com wants money for membership.Do you know any free online work site for this jop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back