NX11 Hole Table Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittToolEngineer

Aerospace
Aug 4, 2016
US
Greetings:

I have a simple square extrusion, 1.50 Thick x 24 x 24. I've placed several threaded holes thru this plate, various sizes and quantities. Very simple plate with holes thru it, and when I go to drafting and try utilizing the hole table, the hole table asks for the origin, the left corner of the plate is selected, then asks for what features to include in the hole table, I select all holes, then I click ok to proceed and the software just goes on constant think mode until it freezes the software. Can anyone advise of what the issue might be?

Thanks,

Brent

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Did you try the same pattern but with one hole size?

Ronald van den Broek
Senior Application Engineer
Winterthur Gas & Diesel Ltd
NX9 / TC10.1.2

Building new PLM environment from Scratch using NX12 / TC11

NutAce - I actually sketched on the plate surface to place the holes. I did not use a pattern, and have different size threaded holes throughout. I've not ever had this lock the software up prior to this.

Do You have latest MR and MP for NX11? If no please update. When I choose holes to hole table, instead of selecting all of them, I choose whole view. Try this method. Did You choose where hole table will be placed? Maybe it out of drawing?
I'm using NX 12 because is much better. NX 11 is not fully functional (some options from 10 and some from 12, mix of both). From my experience every 2 versions of NX are stable for example:
- 8 - not stable (development version)
- 8,5 - stable
- 9 - not stable
- 10 - stable
- 11 - not stable
- 12 - stable

With best regards
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back