Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

NX1982 - Copy Paste options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenja824

Automotive
Nov 5, 2014
US
If I just use the hot keys to copy and paste (CTRL+C & CTRL+V), and select multiple notes and paste them, the first time I do it always come up like the picture shows below.

I dont even know how to use this option well. I always switch it to Dynamic.

I have looked for this setting in Customer Defaults and drafting preferences but cannot find it. Is there a way to make this automatically come up with Dynamic as the default option?

Capture_xd9w5v.png

Ken
My brain is like a sponge. A sopping wet sponge. When I use it, I seem to lose more than I soak in.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I can change the drop down to Dynamic and it works fine. But every day when I load up NX, the first time I need to copy paste, it always is set to this as the default. I was just wondering if there is a way of changing the default so the first time I use it, it is already set to Dynamic.

Ken
My brain is like a sponge. A sopping wet sponge. When I use it, I seem to lose more than I soak in.

It certainly would be nice if the default could be changed, but I don't see a way to do it.
You can link an icon to a macro or journal that opens the paste command with your desired choice.

Jerry J.
UGV5-NX1961

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back