Overall force coefficients Cf for Monopitch canopies incliclined at 60°

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaziswaleh

Civil/Environmental
Jan 9, 2024
IT
hello everyone
i have been struggling with this problem for quite some time.
for this question i would be refereeing to Eurocode 1 UNIEN1991-1-4-2010
i am a engineer in agriphotovoltaic company and i have question about the Monopitch canopies in the Eurocode the Overall force coefficients Cf specified in table 7.6 is subjected to canopies inclined upto 30° but i have situation were the inclination is 60° to neglect the effect of snow. can anyone have some idea on how to consider the force coefficients Cf for 60° of inclination. it would be a great help.
reference to other designs codes are also welcomed.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I could not get your problem. Pls find below Recommended values of external pressure coefficients for monopitch roofs from BS EN 1991-1-4.

external_pressure_coefficients_for_monopitch_roofs_jgghsd.jpg

Use it up, wear it out;
Make it do, or do without.

NEW ENGLAND MAXIM

Hey hturkak
Thankyou for the reply i looked up what you have shared here actually i am looking to find the Cpnet coefficients which acts on the top and bottom of the Monopitch as mentioned in table 7.6 which i have attched with this reply. in this table the cpnet values are defined only untill 30°. i have a monopitch which have an inclination of 60°. how do i consider the cpnet values for 60°. this is my question. is there any way or any clause or any formaula to find the cpnet values for pitch angle more than 30°.
Screenshot_2024-01-10_113102_hyviqf.png

hope i have stated my question more clearly now. let mw know if you need some more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back