Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OZ970G Datasheet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

aroshaD

Electrical
Mar 4, 2018
LK
Hey,

I am trying to repair an old lcd monitor. There is this driver OZ970G and I want to find the datasheet. Searched the internet for a couple of hours but no luck. This question was asked in the thread thread240-53517. twodogs found it, but i don't know how to contact him now.

P.S. - I am a new member here and sorry if I am breaking any rules.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I can't help you with your question directly, but are you aware of the cheap ($20+) circuit boards that interface to LCD panels on one side, and the usual assortment of Monitor I/O on the other? They're most often designed for laptop LCD panels, so that they can be used as monitors. I'm not sure if they're also applicable to standalone monitors, although I suspect that the panel interfaces might sometimes be similar.

Just mentioning it in case it's applicable. Good luck.

Couldn't find the datasheet online, but I did find a schematic with the OZ970 in it. It might help you.

Oh, and twodogs hasn't logged into the website in over 14 years, so I don't think you will have much luck there.
"After joining Eng-Tips Forums on November 17, 1999, I've logged in 144 times. My last login was on Thursday, January 22, 2004. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back