Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PDF Export Name missing Rev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh018

Industrial
Aug 24, 2012
US
Greetings everyone,
we just upgraded to NX 1969, and when exporting to PDF from our customers prt file, the PDF used to include the entire prt name with Rev in all with the current users name in front of it, now its just the part no. without the Rev. I am almost certain that this is a setting somewhere. i have dug and searched and have not been able to find such a setting. i found in this forum that the export name is tied to the Plot settings, but when i go to plot settings, the "Job" name is exactly what i want with the Rev in all, but there doesn't seem to be a coloration. the name of my prt file does include the Rev in it, so i always thought that the PDF just pulled the export name from the file name, now it appears to pull it from somewhere else?

thank you in advanced for any input.

Josh

i have attempted to upload a picture showing the export dialog, with the windows dialog of what its trying to export as, along with what the file name it to begin with... i hope the picture helps strengthen my question.​

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=b41456a6-c567-4268-927e-5922167ec277&file=Capture.JPG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back