PLAIN WASHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

davet1948

Industrial
May 8, 2014
ES
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FORM A, B ETC WASHERS AND TABLE 3, 4, 7, 8

SOMETIMES A TABLE IS SPECIFIED WHILE SOMETIMES A FORM IS SPECIFIED, ALL VERY CONFUSING

MANY REGARDS
DAVID

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Had seen something similar, perhaps will pose the question to them i.e what is difference between the schemes forms and tables
Thanks again
dave

Hi davet1948

I may of misunderstood your question but above the table on the link I posted it gives the differences of the forms A,B,C,D in terms of outside diameter and thickness etc
A08449E4-722C-4710-B721-707B38AE737F_x7ou7z.jpg

“Do not worry about your problems with mathematics, I assure you mine are far greater.” Albert Einstein

Desertfox
No I didnt misunderstand your post, my post was what is the difference between the two specs.

Now with Rputvin's post we have the Tabe specs

Many thanks to all

Regards
David

davet 1948

Firstly I said :- "I might havr misunderstood your post" I never said you misunderstood mine.

Your question was what was the diference between form A.B.C. D washers, where in your question does it mention any washer specifications BS3410 BS4310?
Had you mentioned them in your original post I might have answered differently, quoting a TABLE 3,4,7,8 doesnt tell me the specifications.

“Do not worry about your problems with mathematics, I assure you mine are far greater.” Albert Einstein

OKAY, THANKS SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING. i THUGHT i HAD MENTIONED THE FORM SPEC AND TABLE SPEC, BUT OBBIOSLY IT WASNT CLEAR, I.E SOMETIMES A TABLE IS SPECIFIED WHILE SOMETIMES A FORM IS SPECIFIED, ALL VERY CONFUSING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back