Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Priting problem: Wireframe vs No Hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerula

Computer
Sep 6, 2016
US
When printing an assembly in Creo 3.0 (be it to PDF or to PostScript) the printout is coming out in Wire Frame, with all hidden lines displayed. I want to print with No Hidden, which is the way I have the assembly displayed before starting the Print command. Is there a setting I am missing?
The print-out comes out actually half-right (No Hidden) and half-wrong (Wireframe). The assembly looks correct on the CREO 3.0 screen (No_Hidden_001.jpg). In the printout, the pulleys and the counter weights are displayed wrong (in Wireframe) -- but the shaft, the stop brackets and the cables are printed in No Hidden.
Correct image from the screen:
No_Hidden_001_axxawr.jpg

Incorrect image in the printout:
No_Hidden_Wrong.Printout_001_i7vupo.jpg

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Are any of the models in your assembly simplified reps?
The no hidden/hidden setting is per view, so something else is causing the single view to be mixed.

"Wildfires are dangerous, hard to control, and economically catastrophic."

Ben Loosli

Do you have interference between parts? Pro/E can't tell where one line should stop and another begin in hidden line mode if there it interference.

----------------------------------------

The Help for this program was created in Windows Help format, which depends on a feature that isn't included in this version of Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back