Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with connecting workstation ST4 to Insight Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

kontener

Automotive
Dec 20, 2011
PL
Hello
I've just installed on win 2008 R2 x64 SP1:
SQL 2008 R2 x64 ( name : SP )
SharePoint Fundation 2010 x64
Insight Server for SharePoint Foundation 2010 ( from:CD : SEAccessoriesV104ENGLISH_64Bit )
and I've configured according the manual GTAC_ST3_Insight_SPF_2010_Install
Now I trying on win XP x32 save from ST4 the files aaaaaaaaaa.asm to library and getting on workstation the below information:

C:\Documents and Settings\administrator\Desktop\Insight\sp\Pre\PreDL\aaaaaaaaaa.asm
Cannot upload the document because the folder is invalid. Check the specified folder to ensure it is a valid library folder. Error
End_Of_Transaction

I've add to file SearchScope.txt :
I've add in Network environment :

Have someone the similar probelm during implementation ?
I will be grateful for your help

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Sorry for not getting back with you on your other Insight install question – out of the office for the holidays. So apparently you got your original issue resolved. Awesome!

So for Win XP, go into the Services and set the WebClient service to Automatic and reboot the workstation. You must reboot. Simply starting the service is not sufficient. After restarting, delete your existing Network Place shortcut and create a new Network Place shortcut to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back