Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

problem with ugrowrigid.f

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbayo

Mechanical
Nov 19, 2007
ES
Hello all,

I have a problem when using the above function in order to enlarge a solid surface body (to simulate the assembly process of a bushing in a hole).
I introduce, as explained in the manual, the following:
umotion,2 (in jobs --> additional input file text).
the subroutine (in jobs --> run --> user subroutine file).

When I submit the job I don't obtain any message. I see that there's a problem in the log file (see attached file).
I have the same problem even with the marc example " " included in the tutorial, so I think I have a configuration problem or perhaps it is missing an application.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks.
dbayo

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

dbayo,

Well if I translated this correctly the message says that 'ifort' is not recogonised as an internal or external command. I have little experience of subroutines so can really help further. It is just a comiler error so it should be simple for you to fix.

In MSC.MARC 2005r3 and MSC.MARC 2007r1 you do not need a user subroutine to grow or scale a rigid surface. On the CONTACT definition you can specify GROWTH FACTOR FOR RIGID SURFACE in each cartesian coordinate direction. The Factor can have a table associated with them to make them change with time. This capability is also supported through the GUI in MSC.Mentat and MSC.Patran.

Hi all,

I removed every from my computer, and them installed installed from cero again (including the intel fortran compiler 8.0 before installed marc). Once I did the routine works.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back