Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

psychrometric charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

engy74

Industrial
Mar 11, 2003
EU
where can I find, on Internet, a good - easy to read and print . and freeware edition of the psychrometric chart in the SI?
Thanks everybody!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

You will get high, low and normal temperature psychro charts in both IP and SI versions in color here at this link.

Regards,

Believe it or not : Had we trusted Archimedes and assigned him the work of lifting the earth(or any mass equivalent to that of earth on earth),with a lever of suitable length, it would have taken him 23 million million years to lift the earth by one centimeter, if he worked at the rate of 1 HP.

to TD2k:
I have seen on nautcadehumid, but for my opinin the chart has not a good quality, in particular when You try to print it!
Thanks ,ENgy74

Thank You,Quark.
I have download from the site You have kindly indicated: but the chart uses other units than SI, and it seems impossible to change the defalut units in SI units; I don't understand if the conversion possibility is part of the full operating edition of the chart, or if it's only difficult for me to change...
Best regards,
Engy74

If you go down to bottom end of the page and to the right (under climate craft)below the download button, you will find description of 6 charts (3 in IP and 3 in SI units). Click each one of them and they open up into a pdf file of a psychrometric chart.

The units given are Enthalpy - kJ/Kg, Temperature - deg.C, Humidity Ratio - gms of moisture/Kg of dry air and Specific Volume - cu.m/kg. What units do you want?

I presume you downloaded the program instead.

Regards,

Believe it or not : Had we trusted Archimedes and assigned him the work of lifting the earth(or any mass equivalent to that of earth on earth),with a lever of suitable length, it would have taken him 23 million million years to lift the earth by one centimeter, if he worked at the rate of 1 HP.

correct, QUark
I have downloaded the program (very interesting, but non in SI units!)
I try to click but nothing happens...
If for You it's easier than for me You can send it to my mail: viaggiatore74@hotmail.com
Thank You again and best regards.
Engy 74
PS: what about the possibility to use SI units (h [J/kg] t [°C], etc.) in the program downloaded by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back