Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

"A" Style, Missi=n DUO CHECK Valve, Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

facal

Mechanical
Aug 3, 2006
VE
Sorry Im not a English good writer.

Just a questión!.

The Viton B, seal for an "A" style Missión Duo-Check, is on the plate or on the seat body.

It`s an o´ring or a vulcanized seal, just like a ¿thin plate?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

facal,
are you talking about Crane "Duo Check" and/or "Duo Check II" valves?

Please take a look at:
- -
About "Mission" wafer check valves, instead, I've only found this:
-

For more information about Viton[sup]TM[/sup], take a look at:
- May be you'll find within this site the applications for which "grade B" is suitable and some of the gasket and o-ring shapes possible for this material...

Hope this helps, 'NGL

As we know Crane is the last owner of the missión patten, but the A Style valves is one of the original factory Missión and TRW MISSION too. The Style A is the same as the G Style for the New Crane factory, The especificatión SVF is a Metal-Viton valve, in the original Mission Style A, and Crane G Style but, the questión is:

The Rubber Seal (Viton B) is:

¿an Oring at the gates? or ¿a vulcanized full seal on the body seat of the valve?....Just Like the Goodwing Model as reference.

The problem is taht the Missión Brochures are not clear inthat point and, I`m needed to Know because PDVSA requirements in Venezuela for the repair of various valves.

Sorry for my English !!!....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back