Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Recomendation on a North American PD pump manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcuneo

Aerospace
Mar 10, 2008
CA
Hi, I'm relatively new to this field and I was wondering if I could get from the more experienced ones any suggestions towards the selection of a North American manufacturer of positive displacement pumps.

I'm willing to pay more on the initial investment of the pump to make sure I save on long run, guaranteeing a quality product with a higher life expectancy.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

well, your decision is based on the fluid and hydraulics. the are many mfg to choose from.

by typing "positive displacement pump manufacturer in USA" in google search engine, there are several results to select from.

take your pick . . .

good luck!
-pmover

Right, I've started contacting several pump manufacturers already but I have no means to see what are the companies that produce high quality products and which are just price driven with units that have significant lower life cycles; those are the ones I am trying to stay away from.

The specs would be 15kpsi, 15 US gpm, and the fluid to be pump is water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back