Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Recommendations of Study for the Polymerization Process, Initiator and Crosslinker Science 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScotiaNavitas

Chemical
Apr 30, 2023
HK
Good day,

I have taken over as president to the international arm at one of the worlds largest manufacturers of initiators and crosslinkers. I am surrounded by exceptional senior advisors and a support staff team, who are excellent and highly qualified within their respective domains of operations.

Although my leadership skills and operational organization skills have been chiseled out through my years of deep graft at the coalface, my own depth of technical knowledge with regard to upstream and downstream of the polymerization process, the chemical journey effectively, is in need of some buffing up! And, I'm always extremely keen, thirsty and enthusiastic to study and learn new things.

I would be deeply appreciative of any recommendations of study materials, books, videos, people within the space to learn from and so on, ideally in layman terms to begin with. Although my own chemical engineering group know pretty much everything there is to know within this field, my own knowledge of the science is base to intermediate and I ought, I need, to get to higher levels.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Patrick

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

@SWComposites (Aerospace)

Yes, however I'm based in China in a second-tier location. Access to English reading materials, videos, etc, is extremely limited. I've looked online and found several great things, but am still not able to get access to the real course or depth I'm looking for.

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back