Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reloaded files not showing pasted pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

corus

Mechanical
Nov 6, 2002
GB
Using MathCad 13, I've pasted pictures into the document using paste special and bitmap format and have been able to view the contents ok, scrolling up and down the pages. The next day when I load the file again, the pictures don't show although the frame box is there when clicked on. Scrolling up and down the pages causes the text to show in multiple lines as if the screen is too slow to refresh. Similarly if I open a new window from another application and minimise it, Mathcad shows an image of this previous page. In addition if I try and select all and paste all the contents into a new MathCad document it says Incorrect Clipboard format. Is this a problem with the graphics card, MathCad, or something to do with the paste function I used the previous day?

corus

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I had a similar problem in MS word... I had to update my graphics card drivers and that seemed to solve the problem

The usual caveat about Mathcad being finicky about graphics acceleration always applies. Have you tried to turn down or disable graphics acceleration?

TTFN

FAQ731-376

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back