Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Revision Table Font Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

debodine

Electrical
Sep 23, 2004
US
We use SW 2008 at our organization. In our drawing template for the revision table we have selected Arial - Regular - .09 inches as the default font for the revision table. This setup is found under Tools --> Options --> Document Properties --> Tables --> Revision and looking in the Text area of the Revision dialog box. By clicking on the Font button in the Text area we confirm that we have chosen Arial - Regular - .09 inches. However, if we highlight and look at the properties of the revision table column headers to check the font, we find that they are Century Gothic - Regular - .08 inches. Also, when we actually create the first row in the revision table (revision A, we use the standard default), if we highlight any of the text within the new row to check the font it also is Century Gothic - Regular - .08 inches.

Any suggestions as to why our choice of Arial - Regular - .09 inches as our default font for the revision table gets translated to Century Gothic - Regular - .08 inches in the table itself? I am not that experienced in SW and I am not sure where else to look.

Thanks in advance for any advice that might help,

debodine

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Found it...I forgot that the template settings override the local machine settings. We fixed the revision table defaults at the location of the table where the template pointed, problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back