Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rexroth Hydraulic 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

trellend

Industrial
Aug 4, 2015
US
I had another vale go out on the beast, although I programmed it in the PLC, I know little of hydraulics.

Here is the value Part number from Rexroth: 4we6d52/ag24ndav

The diagram is here:

It controls one ram. I believe it's a 4 port, 2 position control. It has two wires coming out. Put 24 volts on there and the ram moves. I just don't understand the terminology behind this stuff, part numbers, nothing. I tried to educate myself, but this stuff is so old, it's different now.

The old one physically works if you push the pin manually, but it's resistance is now 4 ohms, when it used to be about 20-30 ohms. 24 volts, 6 amps, PLC doesn't like that at all. I need some good links on this old stuff, and somewhere to source parts. I don't care if it's Rexroth at all. It appears this is pretty standardized.

Any help out there?

Thanks,

Lost Ccmputer/Plc Programmer 220 from a City.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

TY. Rexroth actually called me back, and we are on the route to find the right thing. Waiting for a shop to open to call them and get an idea of when I can get this, and what else I will need. I've never changed one of these before, so I might sub that out. I don't want to dump 150 gallons of hydraulic fluid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back