Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

SAP 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ygt

Civil/Environmental
Apr 22, 2003
ET
I recently bought a SAP 2000 program from a local vendor. But it displays a message " Security Device not Found ! Program will run in display mode only" What Shall I Do ?

Thank You in Advance
YoGeTe
Ethiopia

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Is the hardware key properly attached to the parallel port? I once had the same problem and found out that there was a false contact in the hardware key - parallel socket interface.

ygt,

Not a good situation. If I were you, I would first contact the local vendor who sold SAP to you and have them solve this problem.

If that doesn't work, try contacting CSI directly and explain your problem. Probably a good idea to give them your name, company, and address. It might also be a good idea to tell them the name of the local vendor who sold it to you, especially if the local vendor is unable or unwilling to help you out.

If you need to contact CSI directly, try sending them an email with your information to support@csiberkeley.com.

That is the email we use for technical support. good luck

hey 'yagere lig'
you are missing some more files,you better go to the one who sold you the software and tell them what you encountered with.I think they can supply you those files.
Yagerih lig

Hi YoGeTe!
Are you sure you bought an authentic copy of the software? The vendor might have sold you a pirated copy where the hardkey circuit is cracked in the program. It won't run in some processors (e.g. Pentium II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back