Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Setting Bridgeport Heidenhain System à

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalworkerr

Mechanical
Dec 12, 2012
GB
Hello

I am a CNC Miller and I lost my job about 3 years ago, then I left for England and I've been here for about 2 years

I'd like to find a job in a similar role

I need please a help to remember all the steps for a setting on a CNC Bridgeport 3 axses with heidenhain system TNC 370 or 410

1) select on the controll pannel the program and read on it if we need to put a special jig on or if we need particular tool to clamp our raw piece
2) clamp our jig or vice on the table and clock if necessary
3) Set the datem of X, Y, Z, once I touched with the probe and handweal a stop on the jig press: Manual > Zero > Enter.
4) see on the program all the tolls we need, mount all the tools in their weldons or tapingheads, measure the tools
5) put the tools in the spindle and type on the tool table the length and the radius
6) in editing mode change the number of the tool in the program (if necessary) according to the position in the carosel
7) put the tool in the carosel and empty the spindle, (on MDI mode > tool call > toll number of the next free pocket in the carosell)
8) go on in this way for all the tools
9) clamp the first raw piece in the vice
10) single block > press start for every block > check the position of the first tool (check datem and length of the tool)
11) full sequnce > run first tool
12) do the same operation for all the tools
13) when finished take out first off, do a full quality check and if it is fine start the production

I've already dowloaded a manual TNC 410 which is very good

any suggestion about better technical terms will be very appreciative

Any suggetion according to how to do a good settings will be very appreciative

thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back