Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sewer nodes with multiple sewer lines 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwallace

Civil/Environmental
Jul 31, 2006
US
I am having trouble creating a sewer node that can be accessed by different sewer lines. I looked over every manual and training document I can get my hands on, but nothing seems to turn up. The training vids create a Node or two, but I am attempting quite the bit more than that. I have also tried using the network tool, but It seems to only want completed sewer lines and nodes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bwallace

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Any node can be accessed by another line. The key is to use the line /add segment tool. I have had documented problems with nodes like this though sometimes (not all the time) the a lines elevation will have an effect on the other line or lines usually forcing them down further than was designed. I emailed Geopak about it. They verified the problem and didn't say if they planned on fixing it or not.

If my explantation wasn't thorough enough for you let me know and I'll try to get more in depth.

Also, Bentley has forums on their website. Here's a link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back