Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sharing an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

marah

Mechanical
Nov 22, 2001
AE
I am a mechanical Engineer ,working on an Oil Field Company as maintenance Engineer (Mechanical ) I am no more interested in working as an employee ,I need to start a project Automobile Repair Shop cum machining.

I am interested in more details about what are the most Equipment needed to run such business.

or if any body describe me where to get such information on such job

Regards,

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi,
I would look for independently owned shops similar to what you want and talk to the owners. I'm sure they can tell you exactly what equipment is needed and many other details about running the business.

hi marah,
I think it is better if you can buy some books from automobile booksellers like < ,or some local book sellers in your place ....since there are a whole lot of books titled on &quot;setting up a auto garage&quot;..where the authors have written on using the tools ,equipments and their manufacturer address...some are very detailed like going to the extent of maintaining the equipments,how to use to use them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back