Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SMath Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dik

Structural
Apr 13, 2001
CA
A couple of months back, I started recording revisions in my SMath programs and have moved User Defined Functions to the right, that is Off the Page. I've just started a new feature. When technical stuff shows up that I want to record and not display, I use Windows 'snapshot' to capture it and paste it off the page... as below... (Image feature is 'broken'; I'll try later.)

Rather than think climate change and the corona virus as science, think of it as the wrath of God. Feel any better?

-Dik

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Thanks... How do you cancel it out? When I try and use the old one, the new one pops up.

Rather than think climate change and the corona virus as science, think of it as the wrath of God. Feel any better?

-Dik

Click on the button on the toolbar, and the new dialog pops up. Click the "X" in the upper right corner, which close the new dialog box, and the old dialog box should be underneath. Click inside the drag and drop area and paste. That's how the two images below were uploaded, after using the <CTRL><ALT><PRT SC>

image_g2dbad.png

image_tt547a.png

TTFN (ta ta for now)
I can do absolutely anything. I'm an expert! faq731-376 forum1529 Entire Forum list

Not working... the old dialogue box does not show when I close the large window, just the original toolbar for the 'Reply To This Thread' and if I click on the image button in the toolbar, again, the large dialogue box that doesn't work shows up again.

I cannot select the top 'large up arrow'... the Windows 'Finger' that shows the focus does not show up. If I move the mouse over the bottom button for 'Browse', the Windows finger comes to life.

-Dik

I use thunderbird Brave... and I don't appear to have a script blocker that is active. If I move the mouse over Browse, it comes into focus.

-Dik

"Brave Browser: Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with ... The Brave browser is a fast, private and secure web browser for PC, Mac and mobile. Download now to enjoy a faster ad-free browsing experience "

Ad-free is often managed by blocking scripts.

Also I see this: "Brave is a free and open-source web browser developed by Brave Software, Inc. based on the Chromium web browser."

Maybe change browsers... it used to work, but the site fixed it.[cry]

-Dik

I've tried half a dozen different settings without luck... will keep trying. Thanks... I can change the settings for individual sites.

-Dik

Thanks... I will consider installing firefox... used to use it years back. Have to make sure my eMails are backed up properly.

DELETED...BROWSER NAME IS INCORRECT

-Dik

My error... I'm already using Thunderbird... the one that's used. I used to use Firefox before switching to Brave... and I do a hardcopy backup of my Thunderbird eMails, weekly... I used tek-tips to get that up and running.

-Dik

If IRstuff's instructions don't work to get back to the old image upload interface, you can still use the new image upload interface. You just have to save your graphic to somewhere on your harddrive, and then click browse to go find it.

=====================================
(2B)+(2B)' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back