Snap Joint Calculator v2.0 - program review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzazil

Automotive
Feb 1, 2020
HR
Hello folks,

I made Snap Joint Calculator application for the calculation of parameters and deflections forces for cantilever, annular and torsional joint.

Here is link on my GitHub repository where you can download program with explanation how you can use it. If you have some issues with program please let me know by reporting it on issues page. Just want to point out that this is not an ad for my program, I am just a Mechanical Engineer that want to use my programming skills to make programs that someone will have use of them.

This is my first serious GUI program, so if you can download it on your computer and test it and give me your feedback I would appreciate that?

Best regards

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hello,
You seem to have some doubt, so I just want to confirm that self-written software is welcome here and thank you for posting about it.
I don't actually do plastic parts (well, not often...) so I won't be able to critique your software, but as a long-time member of ET I do appreciate the contribution!

@SparWeb thanks a lot. I was working on design of this program and calculation for some time so I did few tests but for full feedback it is better to have huge amount of people who will use software and share their experience. So if anybody have some remarks about anything I am willing to listen and to improve my program with new revisions :).

What does the interface look like?
(you can post a screen-shot)

(...and please use the Image button, not the attachment link. Let people see it.)

Thanks @SparWeb :).

Annular_Joint_w01eaz.png
Cantilever_Joint_A1_eg2y1n.png
Example_Torsional_ogujn3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back