Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Software similar to WoodWorks Connections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repper

Structural
May 22, 2018
US
Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking for a design program similar to WoodWorks Connections. The program is great and handles what is asked of it. The speed at at which different nailing configurations can be assessed is very appealing and makes for a great resource. Also the user interface is nice, quick, and simple to use. The only problem is, I think the program is only allowing configuration based off of traditional wood screws. The only other options for the connection types consisting of bolts and nails. I would like to be able to have the same control and speedy access to screw spacings that the WoodWorks program provides but with more options for wood screws like the Simpson String-Tie Strong Drive Timber Screws, or similar products. If anyone has some suggestions for programs that has a similar user interface but allows for different screw options it would be greatly appreciated if those recommendation would be left below.

Thank you.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back