Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Soil Nail Wall Unit Cost for Different Finishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirt Dept.

Geotechnical
Nov 18, 2016
US
I am looking to establish a range of unit costs per square foot for various soil nail wall finishes. I have done as much research through the DOTs to develop a range, but I am curious what ya'll have seen in your projects. A little background information, I know my base cost for the wall will be around $45/SF so I am looking for additional unit cost for various finishes (i.e. smooth trowel, sculpted, colored/stained, board and beam or inlays) Any insight will be beneficial. Thank you.

Blair Rushing, PE
Nelson Engineering
Jackson, Wyoming

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

See these documents that I downloaded from Geotechtools website (this website has very good information for different soil improvement techniques). Although there are costs only for temporary facing, there are some notes about how to get costs for permanent facing. I though it is at least a good start point.... I could not upload the documents (something is wrong with the server), but try this link:

I will try to upload the documents later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back