Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SolidWorks 2009 SP1.0 EV (Early Visibility) is now available for downl 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

Mechanical
Apr 2, 2004
US
Go get it

Heckler [americanflag]
Sr. Mechanical Engineer
o
_`\(,_
(_)/ (_)

This post contains no political overtones or undertones for that matter and in no way represents the poster's political agenda.

We're still on 2007 because our version of Activault will not work with 2008. But a ray of hope....we're in the process of purchasing SWx Enterprise PDM online.

Heckler [americanflag]
Sr. Mechanical Engineer
o
_`\(,_
(_)/ (_)

This post contains no political overtones or undertones for that matter and in no way represents the poster's political agenda.

Hmmm ... so if the usual schedule is followed, the production version should be released in about 2 weeks. That should coincide nicely with the overdue delivery of the 2009 DVDs. [smile]

[cheers]

I looked in "Fixed Sprs" and for the type I picked "All SprS" and "General SPRs" and could not find the SP1.0 EV. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Also, since it is an EV, is there a possibility that SP1.0 will change or is that the final SP1.0?

Flores

You need to be signed up for the EV program to see details of the SP-EV. Changes (if considered a major bug) might be made to the production release (PR), but usually the PR is the same as the EV. So if it's not OK we are SOL ... AFAIK

TTFN

[cheers]

No New Downloads Available

To update any product to the latest version, click Change in Add/Remove Programs.

Check for updates every days.

For those who downloaded the EV SP1.0, did it include any updates for Photoview 360?

I am hoping for the ability to use decals on models and would like to know if that capability is available yet.

Flores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back