Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SolidWorks Customer Portal Login 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunks

Mechanical
Jul 7, 2003
GB
Good evening folks,

apologies if this has already been posted - I couldn't spot it with a quick flock through the latest thread headers - but is anyone experiencing problems logging into the SolidWorks customer portal.

I keep getting complaints about the user ID and password being incorrect. This has been going on for the last couple of nights. When I reset my password, I find that I can no longer gain access to the user forum...

Any takers?

Chris

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Had this problem a few months back, reported it to my VAR and they got it fixed in short order.

Joe Hasik, CSWP/SMTL
SW 09 x64, SP 3.0
Dell T3400
Intel Core2 Quad
Q6700 2.66 GHz
3.93 GB RAM
NVIDIA Quadro FX 4600

Thanks, handleman! It looks like they reconnected my old posts and joining date with my "new" profile again, but the user ratings are starting all over again--definitely a new, improved rating.

Chunks, I simply mentioned my issue on the board and that's when Richard Doyle jumped on this. (I was trying to sign up for the beta program, but it wouldn't accept the option change in my profile there.) But your VAR can probably deal with corporate to sort this out. Either way, it's corporate who would make the changes, and not your VAR.

Jeff Mowry
A people governed by fear cannot value freedom.

Thanks all. I was trying to set the Beta notification flag when the problems cropped up...

Scott, I'll give my VAR a call next time this happens. They're pretty good normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back