Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Stability models of rocket engines 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumbisno

Aerospace
Dec 1, 2021
AR
Hi everyone! hope you are all doing well, I was wondering where might I find solid info of how to build a mathematical model of stability in a rocket engine (given certain known parameters).
Thank you all in advance!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Modelling combustion stability on a combustion chamber
Regards, Wil Taylor
o Trust - But Verify!
o We believe to be true what we prefer to be true. [Unknown]
o For those who believe, no proof is required; for those who cannot believe, no proof is possible. [variation,Stuart Chase]
o Unfortunately, in science what You 'believe' is irrelevant. ["Orion", Homebuiltairplanes.com forum]

Just so there is a little context, in between these two months i have been taking all the end of year exams and I am now returning to this project, did not intend this question to be interpreted the same way as my previous one, instead, i'm now looking into how to start building a good representation model of a given system, as opposed of the analythical generalisation (which is frankly impossible for my level at least) of said systems, I do want to make clear that I'm a beginner in this field and that's why maybe these questions seem weird, for the next one I intend to be more concrete, thank you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back