Study materials for Chem Engr FE exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalatte02

Student
Mar 5, 2024
US
Hi everyone,
I'm a 3rd year in ChE and I'm planning to take the FE exam. I'm trying to ask for used study materials/tips/advice from those who have already taken the exam. If anyone got materials/tips/advice for the FE exam (Chemical), can you share it with me and other fellows?
On behalf of others, I sincerely thank you (from the bottom of my heart- a future chemical engineer)!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

There are several review manuals and study guides available specifically for the FE Chemical exam. Some popular options include "FE Chemical Review Manual" by Michael R. Lindeburg and "FE Chemical Practice Problems" by Michael R. Lindeburg. These resources cover all the topics tested on the exam and include practice problems for additional practice. Practice solving problems under timed conditions to simulate the exam environment. Focus on understanding the concepts behind each problem and not just memorizing solutions. The more practice problems you solve, the more confident you'll become in tackling similar problems on the exam. This is what helped me a lot.

I'm not sure if there are similar resources for Chemical - but there was a lecture series from a university professor that was publicly available on YouTube for the FE Civil exam. Might be worth a gander around there, it was great as a first pass on all of the required topics before diving into practice problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back