Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Subscrition

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadmate

Mechanical
May 5, 2005
GB
Does anyone know when Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2015 is out? We paid our subs in March, Autodesk kindly sent out product Design Suite Premium 2014 which we already have. Now been told by our reseller that 2015 not ready for release (what would they have said if we were not ready to pay):)

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Its out already.. I downloaded/installed mine on April 17th..
Many have received their USB sticks too if you don't just download it from the subscription site. (I think physical media started shipping on April 26th)
In the USA anyways.. If you are on subscription you can log into the subscription site and download it..

I tried to download, but our internet speed is rubbish, so requested thumb drive, then was told by our reseller that Product Design Suite is not ready for shipping

The subscription can be purchased from your reseller, or directly from Autodesk. When you "Sign into Autodesk Subscription Center", you are dealing directly with
Autodesk. Follow the instructions on "getting your upgrade", and there should be no need for your reseller to even get involved. I prefer to receive my upgrades
by UPS delivery, and not downloading. My upgrade was received last week, only days after I requested it. The only upgrade that I had to download was Plain AutoCAD
2015, and that went fine, maybe later in the year it will also be available as a USB or DVD, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back